Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been Tagged!

4 jobs I've had:
Kennedy Ranch
Gator's Drive-in
Texaco in Bear Lake
CETC in Logan

4 Movies I watch over and over
Enemy of the State
The Cutting Edge
Dirty Dancing
The Bourne Movies

My 4 favorite foods
Tacos
Cheescake
Chips and Salsa
Pizza

4 Places I have lived
Randolph, UT
Logan, UT
Kaysville, UT
Phoenix, AZ

4 people who email me regularly
Larry Kennedy
Scott and Karla Eastman
Close to My Heart
Tupperware (consultant of both)

4 Places I'd rather be
Camping
Being with Darren anywhere he is
My cousins in Idaho Falls
Vacation-anywhere

4 things I have to look forward to this year
Kennedy is starting Kindergarten and is very exited about it.
I am going to be a new aunt
My house getting finished-we are very slow at remodeling
Our trip to Mexico

4 people I tag
Sherydon Stuart
Mandi Douglas
Ronda Stuart
Kandice

3 comments:

Kandice Mortimer said...

Aaaahhh you tagged me!

snakeriverwalton said...

Finally! You failed to include your cousing in SLC!-- but I know that's what you really meant.

Maydi said...

I meant all of you!! I didn't know what to write on my "tag", I lead a very dull life.