Saturday, February 7, 2009





Kennedy got a spa kit for Christmas so we finally got around to having a little party today. She invited her friend Jordan out and they made strawberry perfume and lip gloss, and vanilla sugar foot scrub. We then had a little tea party with mini sandwiches and Cheetos with bug juice to drink. I pretended I worked at the spa and did cucumber masks and eye treatments with hand and foot treatments and then they took turns painting each other's toe nails. It was fun to hear all the laughing!

10 comments:

Erin said...

That is such a cute idea!! They look like they had lots of fun!

Nicole said...

Oh you are a FUN mom. That even sounds fun to me and I am an oldie. I bet they had a blast. What little cuties!

Leslie Garbanati said...

Okay..so if Kennedy gets a spa, when do we get one? We seriosly should consider doing this!

snakeriverwalton said...

I want to reserve a spot for your next spa day!

Jodi said...

Next time I want to be invited! Looks like a great time.

Ronda said...

Oh my heck! You are the cutest mom EVER! How fun! I'm so jealous.... next time this happens tell Kennedy to invite me! :)

carol said...

HA! I love their cucumber eyes. And I agree with the other comments, you are a fun mom. What a great day for Kennedy!

Janet said...

Look at you! One of those good moms! I have been putting off playing Legos with Seth for 2 hours now. Taking a tip from you... I'm off to build strange spaceships and robots.

Pictures are so very cute!

Tracy Cornia said...

Hey Maydi,
What a cute idea! I bet Kennedy loved that. That will for sure be a memory she will have for ever. I love visiting with you and now I can keep in touch with you more with blogging. I really do want to do face book. Maybe someday I will take the time to sit down and figure it out.

Knight Family said...

You are such a cute and fun mom! Kennedy is so beautiful! I love the sound of kids when they are having a good time and laughing.