Friday, July 30, 2010

Working with Darren





I was able to go to work with Darren for a couple of days and we had the greatest time, it was like a vacation for me. We went to Dickinson North Dakota and some of the country I got to see really was pretty...there were fields and fields of sunflowers and Darren let me stop and take pictures and just look around. It was amazing. I also had to experience a truck stop shower, I am defintely not cut out for that, I was kind of scweemish! Darren was so good to me and made sure I was comfortable and having fun the entire trip. We stopped at Devli's Tower on the way back and did a few touriste things. It was fun to see what Darren does for work and be able to relate to some of the place he talks about now. Thanks honey I had a great time.

No comments: