Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lauren's 22nd Birthday Party




My sweet littlest sister had her 22nd birthday party. I love when all the family gets together and laughs and jokes and laughs so more. I did not get a picture of the whole gang but we were all there. I love Lauren and am so proud of her, she is a terrific Aunt and Sister and I am so lucky to have her as my sister and example. Lauren graduates from USU next winter after she finishes her student teaching. She has a strong testimony and is a great example. As I get older, I really appreciate the times we get to spend together. Our family has expanded by 3 people in the past 2 years and it's amazing how we all fit together and get along, I now cannot imagine our lives withouth them. We are so lucky to have Bret, Hilary and Nate added and more hopefully on the way. Thanks Dad and Mom for making a home that we all love to come home too and so far are all close enough to do it often. Happy Birthday Lauren, I love you very much and thanks for wanting a birthday party at home.

3 comments:

carol said...

OH I love all your posts! Maydi, you are getting TINY! I'm so glad Darren has found a solution to his legs and that you guys had fun in Salt Lake while you were at it. Miss you guys terribly!

Maydi said...

Carol we miss you guys so much, even though we didn't see you often we knew you were close. I hope all is going well for you and it sounds like things are great. Hug your kids for us. Love ya bunches.

snakeriverwalton said...

WHAT?????? you didn't call me? I can't believe it. You better call me next time and actually come stay with me....remember?