Sunday, February 6, 2011

Eastman Family Pictures



We decided to have family pictures taken when Mark and Vicki were here in December, it was a fabulous idea and we were excited about getting them. I got so sick the week before we were supposed to take the pictures and it just went from bad to worse. I went to the Dr. and was diagnosed with pneumonia so I got a big shot in my bumb a few prescriptions and came home to sleep it off. I wasn't getting any better but knew for sure I couldn't miss the pictures-so I threw on a hat and off we went. I was not crazy about the pictures but when we got them it made we glad we did it. They look better in persona and I am so glad that we got them. I also did not have them framed and Darren's sweet parents surprised us and framed them and picked them up for us. Lola did a great job picking out frames and they look beautiful in our home.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think they are darling... and I love the one of your little family... Darrin is smiling so good and you look darling in that hat. Fun!!

Leslie Garbanati said...

I love them...you look so SASSY in your hat...wish I could pull it off.
Sorry you have been sick and that I have been a HORRIBLE friend and not kept in closer touch. I still love ya more than almost anything I have (you know kids and husband kind of took the top spot...but you are right there close!)