Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines





Darren and I don't really get to excited about Valentines but Kennedy gets way stoked for every holiday. I didn't get a picture of what we got her but she made us the cutest card in the world, she has such a big heart. There was also a chocolate festival in Garden City that I thought would be way to attend, but both Kennedy and I got sick so we couldn't go. Kennedy brought the chocolate festival to us; she drew pictures and made signs and spread out all her Valentines candy so we would feel like we were there. It was so much fun...bless her heart for showing us how the small and simple things mean the most. I have been very upset with Rufus lately because when he gets mad at me he will find a place and go to the bathroom in the house, I have been furious (still am) but I went into Kennedy's room to check on her and she had rufus snuggled up on the bed with her tucked under her arm. I guess we will be keeping him.

No comments: