Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back in Control







I have been out of commission for a while because Kennedy fell down the stairs with my computer and she was o.k. but it ruined the hard drive on the computer so...here I am with trying to catch up on the events for the past 2 months. It doesn't seem like there has been to many exciting things but I am documenting the every day things so we remember them, so here it goes. My friend, Marcy and I, went to Logan to a Meet and Greet at the Golden Corral to meet some contestants fromt the Biggest Loser-(crazy place to have a Meet and Greet for people batteling their weight) but nobody asked my opinion. We were able to meet and talk individually to a few people and also their trainer, Brett, (hotter than a firecracker) but mostly got inspired and motivated to keep on the journey I started a year ago with my own weight loss battle; and it is a battle. Here are a few of the pictures from that day.

1 comment:

carol said...

I haven't watched that show for so long, I don't know who any of those people are! Guess I better watch a few seasons I missed. :) You look amazing, Maydi!