Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cousins



One of my favorite things as a child was when my Aunt Linda and my cousins came and stayed. The friendships that were built in my youth are still carried today and have strong bonds. We have many memories of building forts in the big trees behind our grandparent's house, sneaking out in the hills on the 4-wheeler, throwing each other off the 4 wheelers and the list is endless. I don't have a picture with all my cousins but here is a picture of a few people that I love and care about dearly, which leads me into Kennedy's cousins coming to Woodruff. Kennedy does not have any cousins on the Kennedy side (but there are 2 on the way..yea) and she doesn't see her other cousins as often as we would like, but none the less when they come up a great time is had by all!

1 comment:

carol said...

I. Can't. Wait. For. July. I'm so glad Kennedy has a great time with cousins and has some cousins on the way, Kennedy side. She will teach them all the tricks!