Monday, September 29, 2008

Click to play Kennedy Family Reunion
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
We have a Kennedy Reunion every year usually around Thanksgiving, this year we had it earlier because my Uncle Max and Aunt Rosana have been called to be Temple Presidents and they are leaving in about 3 weeks. We had it down at the ranch this year and it was so much fun. There was a basketball hoop, volleyball net, horses, canoeing, paddle boats, horseshoes and a pinata for the kids. We grilled hamburgers and everyone brought something good to eat. My camera is broken so I had to get these pictures from Kat...not many but a few to show what a great day it was. There were so many people. It was a great time for all. The kids played and played and caught lots of frogs. It was great to visit. My Grandpa and Grandma Kennedy would have been proud...We miss them and wish they were still around!

6 comments:

carol said...

I love these pics! And that is one of my favorite songs right now. I was contemplating pretending to be a Kennedy so I could come, but I decided honesty was the best policy. Glad you had so much fun!

Leslie Garbanati said...

Looks like fun! You guys have such a great family! Tell everyone hi...give you a hug from me and one for Kennedy Lou!

Janet said...

Loved the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time!

snakeriverwalton said...

Looks fun. We need to come up too!

Ronda said...

Sooo fun! I'm glad you put some pics of my old buddy Tana on! I love her!! And that is great that things are going so well with Scott. Hope you are doing good Maydi!

Meggie said...

Hey Maydi,
Thanks for the comment you left me. It's so nice to hear good things about preschool. I'm really glad that the kids are doing good in Kindergarten. I really try hard to teach them the things that they need to know, so it makes me way happy that they are doing so well. I really miss having Kennedy in preschool. She was so much fun to have. I loved watching her learn so much. It's amazing how much she learned in those 2 years! She is so smart! I've been meaning to tell you thanks for letting me borrow your table too. Thanks so much. Let me know if you need it though.
Your blog is really cute!