Monday, September 8, 2008

We had a very packed fun filled Labor Day Weekend, starting with my sister-in-laws shower. Brynn was very patient with all the kids who wanted to open her presents, there were a lot of people, a lot of food, and good times for all. Phil and Lola had the motor home parked on top of Monte Cristo so Saturday night we all headed up to cook out and visit with Scott and his family, Chad and Brynn, and Richard and Jan and girls. We had a wonderful time.
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Those are some very flattering pictures of me, thanks!

Janet said...

Maydi, I love your slideshows. This one had me nostalgic for that smell you can only get in that part of Utah. Sometimes, right after a cool rain, there is a hint of it here in Indiana and I think about you guys back there, seeing all the stars we aren't seeing and breathing in that fresh, cool air.