Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friendship







My brother Matt and I were best friends growing up, we did everything together. Dad had us out chasing cows and doing everything with him so we learned to have fun with each other. Somewhere along the way, however, our friendship became distant, we lived in the same house but weren't very connected in each other's lives. I am so so glad that it didn't last forever and so happy to say that we have a great friendship that continues to grow. I am so glad for the strong influence that Matt has in our daughter's life and for the active role that he plays in it. These are a few pictures of Matt and I growing up. I have been helping him feed in the mornings and have looked forwar to our morning discussions. Matt doesn't love his picture taken but I was able to snap a few. Thanks Matt for the great friend that you are to Darren and I, and for the outstanding example you are to Kennedy.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What cute pictures! Kennedy looks just like you! At first I thought it was her but the seventy clothes and pictures gave it away.

Leslie Garbanati said...

You have been a busy little blogger bee! I love the pictures...and the stories...and the updates. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! We need to visit...soon....love you.