Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Beginings

The starting of a new year is a great opportunity to set some new goals. One of my goals for this year is to blog each week so that at the end of the year I have some history into the life of our little family. My sister-in-law, Brynn, has been very faithful of this and has had the years made into books. I think it is the neatest things, so I am determined to update on Sunday nights. I have said it out loud, so that should make it easier to do. I am going to post a few pictures that are from the past couple of months, because some pretty monumental things have happened and want to remember them always. Thanks Brynn for being my inspiration in this new journey for me. Here I go, my first post of 2011!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

You can do it!!! I will keep buggin' ya until you do ;)